Insulation is one of the most effective ways to improve the energy efficiency of a building. Insulation helps to keep heat in during the winter and helps keeps it out during the summer resulting in improved comfort of your home or building.
An uninsulated building will result in huge heat losses in the winter and gains in the summer, significantly reducing comfort levels and increasing energy bills.
The diagram below shows the main areas of heat loss in buildings.
McKeon Group are experts in insulation and provide a full range of insulation fit out services including:
• Wall – Cavity, Internal, Dry lining and External
McKeon Group also offer a full range of window replacement and installation services including double glazing, upvc double glazing and triple glazing.
McKeon Group’s Insulation Fit outs can provide a number of key benefits including:
• Reductions in energy consumption leading to savings of over 40% in heating and cooling costs
• Improved year round comfort
• Reduced carbon emissions from your building
• Elimination of condensation on walls and ceilings
• Improved sound proofing of your building
• Increased valuation of your home or building
Don’t hesitate, Contact Us for a quote today.
Visit our Grants and Supports section to see what funding is available to help you improve the energy efficiency of your home or building under the SEAI Better Energy Homes and incentives such as the Accelerated Capital Allowance for commercial organisations.