Domestic House Construction – Domestic Client
Construction of c. 450m2, two storey domestic house in Swords, Co. Dublin.
McKeon Group acted as Main Contractor, Electrical, Mechanical and Automation Contractor on the project. The specification was to a very high standard including an Air to Water Heat Pump, underfloor heating, whole house automation system and complete kitchen fit-out.
Electrical First, Second Fix and fit-out of a whole house automation system which included the following:
- AV Installation (Design and Build);
- The Entire System was based around a Crestron Series 2 Processor with keypads and touchpanels in every room.
- The Entire Lighting System is Crestron Based with DIN RAIL Mounted Dimmers and Switches.
- MultiRoom Audio Throughout the House comprising of Crestron C2N-AMP-4X100’s Multi Room aplifiers and Ceiling Speakers all controlled via inwalland wireless touchscreens and keypads. Integration with Denon Surround Sound System, Sky Boxes, Saorview and BluRay Players.
- CCTV System – Integration of 10 Camera CCTV System which can be viewed on all of the Touchpanel’s around the house, recorded locally and uploaded to remote monitoring station.
- HVAC – Full Integration with Underfloor Heating and Air To Water Heatpump via EuroTech Controls
- TV Distribution – Crestron Digital Media High Definition TV Distribution of Sky Box, Saorview, Streaming Services and BluRay player throughout the house using Cat6 Cabling.
- Intergration with CCTV, SIP Based Asterisk Phone System (SIP Client on Touch Screens used as Intercom), Satel Intruder and Fire Alarm System (Custom Crestron Module Written).
- X-Panels, Access All Controls of house via IOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android phones and tablets.
- End-User Training and Support.